Journal #6
Today I came in at 10 till 2:30 and later came in from 6-9 to talk to people in Cabaret about the program I'm working on, and to finalize certain aspects of the program. Over break I also worked a few hours on editing the program. The show goes up in two weeks and there is still a lot to be done, and cast list is still being trimmed down. I have to be done with this program by Wednesday night for it to be printed by Friday, giving me Thursday to properly go over it with the directors and advisors.
There's a lot of people that you need to be in touch with to pull together the program. You have done a great job of breaking down the volunteers. Try to write more about the design aspects. What works for fonts, spacing, layout? Are you learning more about the software. How are you findin models for your work?
ReplyDelete