Journal #15
Today I worked with my mom. I started designing the Godspell poster for SSPA, but am making deliveries and doing folding and printing work. We have to fold 3,000 pamphlets for Society of St. James, which isn't too bad just a lot of back and fourth between the folding machine. I have to make a few deliveries: I have to go to Billerica once the 3,000 pamphlets are done and deliver them, then I have to drop a package off at UPS, and then have to do mailing for out of town clients, one which includes London, but just need to go to the Post Office for that. After the deliveries are done I have to start re-doing a business card (redesigning it and re-doing the format) Hopefully I can get it all done!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat that you are experiencing all aspects of the business. Designing posters feeds the creative needs nut someone has to print and deliver!
ReplyDelete